Computer-Laptop Tips: Due to the corona period, work from home or online classes have increased the use of laptops. It is being used more and more in every household. Many times your laptop will slow down or freeze during continuous use. If you have a problem like this, this news will be of use to you. Here we will tell you some easy ways you can speed up your laptop and computer.
Follow this strategy
If the speed of a computer and your laptop is slowing down, you need to take care of a few things and try them out, you can fix this problem yourself. These are just a few tricks to speed up your computer or laptop.
- First, check that you have not opened many tabs. If more tabs are open, close unnecessary tabs immediately. In fact, the more tabs you open, the more your processor and RAM will be affected. Also, avoid opening too many tabs in an internet browser.
- Check that there are no unwanted software or programs on your computer and laptop. Many times, we don’t use some unwanted software like phones, laptops and computers. Remove such software immediately. It frees up space and speeds up.
- Many software is running in the background of a computer. It also reduces speed. In that case, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc simultaneously. After this, you will get information about the software or programs running in the background. Right-click on programs you don’t use. Now close the program by clicking End Task.
- Many programs start automatically when the computer and laptop are turned on. It also affects speed. To close such programs, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc and click on the Startup tab. This will end this problem.
- You have another simple formula to solve this problem. If you wish, you can also restart your computer or laptop. This frees up your computer’s cache memory.
Telegram Features: In the case of these 5 features Telegram offers competition to WhatsApp
Laptop Purchasing Tips: If you’re confused about choosing a new laptop, follow these 5 tips