Facebook Tactics: You have to be very careful when using Facebook. In fact, your personal information is available on Facebook. In many media reports, there has been talk of data theft from Facebook. Therefore, we should not be careless about the security of our personal data.
To avoid data theft, the user must know that no one peers at his profile. Today we are telling you a simple trick through which you can find out who has made fun of your profile. Learn what these strategies are
- You must be logged in to the Facebook browser.
- You can’t find out who’s penetrating your profile in the Facebook App.
- Login to Facebook in the browser and then visit the profile.
- Right click on the Facebook profile, then you will see many options.
- In these options, you view the page source.
- You can view the page source using the CTRL + U command. Then through CTRL + F you find BUDDY_ID.
- Next to it are 15 digits, which you must copy.
- After copying you must enter the digit https://www.facebook.com/15.
- After searching, you’ll be able to see the person who viewed your profile.
If you think your personal information may be stolen from Facebook, keep these things in mind:
- Don’t befriend a stranger on Facebook.
- If you are friends with a stranger first, then befriend him.
- Lock up your Facebook profile.
- By doing this, no unknown person can see your Facebook profile.