Smartphone Tips: Hacking phone and stealing personal data from mobile is becoming a big problem. Hackers are stealing people’s personal information through a virus. For this, hackers resort to a mobile app and install a virus on a smartphone. Today we will tell you how you can detect and avoid the presence of a virus on your smartphone. Learn about: –
How to identify a virus
- If your smartphone is starting to get hot in a simple way, understand that there is a virus app on the smartphone.
- Even if the phone’s data is running out or the phone bill is coming up, it could be a sign that the phone’s control is with the hackers.
- Excessive advertising notifications on a smartphone can also be a sign that your device has a virus.
- If you’re sending spam messages from your phone to your contacts. This is a matter of great concern. This means that hackers will install viruses on your phone and other devices.
Follow these tips
- Don’t use third-party apps if you want your phone to be secure. These third-party apps include links through which hackers can steal your personal information.
- Use strong passwords to avoid hackers. You can use the Password app to create strong passwords. In addition, you can create strong passwords by mixing numbers, alphabets.
Geo Down: Reliance on Geo Network issues, millions of users are upset
WhatsApp is bringing a great feature for voice messages, doubling the fun of chatting