While each relationship has its own different significance, a friendship relationship is very special. There is a different feeling of belonging to it. To solidify this relationship, Friendship Day is celebrated on the first Sunday of August every year. Friends celebrate this day together on Friendship Day because it is the era of Corona, so it is safe to stay at home. But you can send this special day greeting to your friends from home, where WhatsApp stickers may be the best option. Learn how to share a friend’s day sticker with friends.
Send 2021 Happy Friendship Day stickers on WhatsApp
- To send stickers, first open the chat of the friend you want to send.
- Now click on the chat box and click on the smiley icon inside it.
- Here, as soon as you tap the square icon next to the GIF option, a new sticker panel appears in front of you.
- If you want to add stickers here and then you have to tap the + sign.
- Once this is done, as soon as you scroll down, the option to get more stickers appears, tap here.
- Now here you are asked to install WAStickerApps from Google Play Store.
- Add the word Happy Friendship Day after the word WAStickerApps,
- Download the Sticker Pack of your choice here.
- Once this is done, tap Add to WhatsApp.
- All the stickers in the pack will now be included in my stickers within WhatsApp.
- Now you can send this sticker to any friends you want.
WhatsApp Tips: Make your photo sticker on WhatsApp now and know what its like
WhatsApp feature: If you have a large number of messages, photos and videos on WhatsApp, get rid of them this way