WhatsApp New Feature: WhatsApp is constantly working to facilitate the use of WhatsApp not only for smartphones but also on computers and laptops. Several features have been added to the WhatsApp web version for this. In this issue, the company has now launched WhatsApp’s desktop app. It can now be downloaded from the Microsoft Windows App Store. It works as an alternative to the WhatsApp web. It’s still in beta incarnation.
No longer have to rely on the browser
Since the company has now launched WhatsApp for laptops and computers, people no longer have to rely on Firefox, Chrome or Microsoft Edge to run WhatsApp web on the computer. For WhatsApp’s computer application, the system must have an x64 architecture-based CPU and Windows 10 version 14316.0 or higher.
This way you can download
- First go to the Microsoft Windows Store. For the Microsoft Windows Store, you type Microsoft Store in the search option.
- When the window store opens, type the WhatsApp desktop here.
- When the WhatsApp desktop app appears, click the Get button, and it will start downloading.
- After downloading, the app will appear in the window store. Now you are logged in by clicking on that app and entering your basic information. The login process is the same as on the phone.
- Keep in mind that this is just the beginning, so there may be some issues with the app.
Mobile usage: India ranks fourth in terms of time spent on mobile and Indonesia is the first
Discount on iPhone 13: iPhone 13 is not cheaper than this! Discounts of up to Rs