WhatsApp Tricks: Nowadays, everyone’s smart phones have messaging app WhatsApp. WhatsApp users spend hours on it. All photos, videos and documents are widely shared on this. WhatsApp groups are a great way to exchange information today. In this case, you have the option of using two WhatsApp accounts on your smartphone. Yes, you can use two different WhatsApp accounts on your smartphone. For this you need to follow some special steps. Tell us what those steps are-
- First go to the settings of your smartphone.
- Scrolling down.
- You must tap Applications and Permissions.
- Here you will see the App Clone feature, click on it.
- Now click on WhatsApp.
- When clicked, WhatsApp is cloned.
- You will be able to run WhatsApp from another number on one of your devices.
Send these types of interviews without creating a group
If you want to send the same message to several people on WhatsApp, you need to create a group. But if you want to do this without creating a group, we’re going to tell you a trick. With the help of this trick, you can send your message to 256 users. You should follow these tips: –
- Open WhatsApp.
- Click on the MORE option on the right.
- Now click on the New Broadcast option.
- Now select the people you want to send messages to without creating a group.
- After doing this you should click on the checkmark.
- The list is now set up and the Broadcast List feature automatically sends messages to all users on the list.
PhonePe Processing Fees: Mobile recharge is no longer free on PhonePe, processing fee must be paid
Amazon Festival Sale: If you want to get a 64MP camera phone, you can get up to 20 thousand discounts on Vivo V21 5G on Amazon Sale