Instagram Tips: The social media platform Instagram is increasingly used around the world. There are so many amazing features in this photo sharing platform. This episode has a feature called Dark Mode so you can see the photo better. Also, it reduces battery usage. This feature has been in the app since 2019, but not every user knows about it. Let us tell you how you can turn on Dark Mode on Android on Android and iOS mobile phones.
How To Use Dark Mode On iPhone
If you’re using an iPhone, you can easily use Dark Mode on Instagram by going to Settings and making some changes.
- First go to the settings of your iPhone.
- Now click on Display and Brightness option.
- Now you have to click on the dark mode.
- Launch the Instagram app after that. You see the dark mode.
How To Turn On Dark Mode On Android Phone
Now if we talk about Android phone, it is very easy to turn on Dark Mode on Instagram. You can start it by following these steps.
- Go to the settings of your Android phone.
- Now go to Display option and click on it.
- Activate it by clicking on the Dark Theme Toggle here.
- Launch the Instagram app now. You get the Dark Mode.
Instagram New Features: With 60 seconds available for videos of stories on Instagram, the company is testing this feature
Amazon Deal: If you want to buy an iPad Air, don’t miss the chance to discount up to 20 thousand in sales