Is your Gmail frequently filled out due to promotional or spam mail? We subscribe to the service many times by accident and then the mail starts to arrive. Today we will tell you how to get rid of such mails.
Block an email like this:
- When a sender is blocked, its message goes to spam.
- Open Gmail on your computer or laptop.
- Go to the message of the person you want to block.
- You should click More in the upper right corner of the mail.
- Next click on the Block (Sender Name) option.
- If you wrongly block someone, you can unblock him from this process.
You can also unsubscribe if you have signed up for a site that sends you a lot of e-mails.
- After opening Gmail, open the mail of such mail sender.
- Unsubscribe or Change preferences are given equal to the name of the sender. Click on it.
- If you do not see this option, you can restrict the sender in the above manner.
- Keep in mind that if you unsubscribe mails, it may take a few days to fully unsubscribe.
By the way, Gmail tries to keep spam out of the inbox. But spam mails keep coming. Do this to deal with them.
- Open the message by opening spam mail.
- Tap Report Spam at the top of the page.
Google receives a copy when the mail is reported as spam or the mail is moved manually to the spam folder. The company analyzes this copy and the users are protected from the mail.
If you see any suspicious email in your inbox that asks for your personal information, you can report mail like phishing. The same way
- After opening Gmail, go to the mail you suspect.
- Click More in the upper right corner of the mail.
- After tapping on Report Phishing.
These are excellent investment options for citizens, get higher returns
PF Balance: Find out how much balance is in your PF account, in minutes by these 4 methods