CGPSC Professor Recruitment 2021: The Public Service Commission of Chhattisgarh (CGPSC) will terminate the online application process for the recruitment of Professor in the State Higher Education Department on 12 October 2021. Interested candidates who have not applied yet can apply immediately by visiting the official website psc.cg.gov.in. The Commission has to recruit a total of 595 professors through this recruitment campaign.
Age limit The age of the applicant should not be less than 31 years and not more than 45 years as of 1st January 2021.
Educational Qualification Applicants must have a PhD and a record in the field of research.
CGPSC Professor Of positions Apply How to do it
- First go to the official website psc.cg.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the “Apply Online” tab under the Recent section.
- “Professor [उच्च शिक्षा विभाग]Click -2021 “
- Click here to register now and apply for Professor-2021 online (13 September 2021-12 October 2021).
- Register by clicking “Register Here” and then login to the portal.
- Select the post to apply for, fill in the details and pay the application fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference.
Candidates belonging to the SC / ST / OBC category of Chhattisgarh will have to pay a Rs 300 application fee, while the other category candidates will have to pay a Rs 400 application fee.
The selection process
Candidates will be shortlisted based on applications for CGPSC personal interview. A written examination may also be conducted to examine the applicant.
JKPSC Civil Service Exam 2021: The JKPSC Civil Service Exam 2021 is released today, with these steps download
DU Entrance 2021: 29086 students applied on the first day of the second cut-off, 2593 approved
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation