IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021 Application Deadline: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) will close the online application window for recruitment of several non-executive posts today. Candidates who have not applied yet have only one chance today. The IOCL (IOCL Official Website iocl.com) application form online will take place on 24 October 2021 and the results will be released by 11 November 2021.
Age limit – Applicants must have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 26 years as of 30 September 2021. Maximum age limit is applicable to the reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification For more information on academic eligibility, candidates should check the official instruction available on the website.
Applicants of General / EWS / OBC (NCL) category will have to pay Rs.150 as application fee (non-refundable) through SBI E-Select only.
How to apply
- Visit www.iocl.com official website first.
- On the home page, click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click the “Recent Careers” under the Related Links tab
- Now click on “Click Here to Apply Online” under IOCL, Require Refinery Section of Experienced Executive Staff – 2021.
- Select discipline and proceed with the application process
- Fill in the details, pay the fee and submit
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
The selection process
The selection process involves a written test and a Skill / Proficiency / Physical Examination (SPPT). The SPPT has the nature of eligibility. Applicants must obtain at least 40% marks in the written test to be eligible for further processing.
JKPSC Civil Service Exam 2021: The JKPSC Civil Service Exam 2021 is released today, with these steps download
DU Entrance 2021: 29086 students applied on the first day of the second cut-off, 2593 approved
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation