Laptop Maintenance: After the corona crisis, people’s reliance on laptops has increased. This is because a large number of people have to work from home. This is why people need to work on their laptop for 8 to 10 hours or more. In such a situation, the problem of laptop overheating is common.
Many people ignore the problem of overheating a laptop that is wrong. Because of this problem, your laptop can quickly get spoiled. We will tell you about some such tips so that you can avoid this problem.
- Older laptops have a heating problem, so avoid using older laptops.
- If the laptop is old, fix its fan. The laptop’s cooling fan protects it from overheating.
- The fan of the laptop should be cleaned from time to time so that it does not get dirty.
- Removing the dirt, it spoils or reduces cooling. If so, fix the cooling fan of the laptop.
Do not run a lap top on pillows and blankets
- The lap top should not be placed on a pillow, blanket or quilt.
- The laptop should always be held on a flat surface.
- Laptops take air from the bottom to cool. If you run a laptop on these things, the laptop will not be able to have good air ventilation.
Clean the laptop regularly
- Dust accumulates as a laptop’s airflow heats up.
- In such a situation, the laptop should be cleaned continuously every two to three days.
Turn off the laptop after work
- The laptop works continuously for several hours during work from home.
- Therefore, whenever the work is over, the laptop should be given some rest.
- The laptop should be turned off before bed.
Amazon Navratri Sale: Have you checked tablet deals on Amazon? Direct discount of more than 10 thousand rupees when purchasing online
Google Photos: If you delete your photos incorrectly, get them back with this easy trick