Fitness band of less than 4000The demand for fitness bands in the Indian market is rapidly increasing. This is probably the reason why most tech companies start fitness bands. The latest features include SpO2 Sensor, Sleep Tracking, Call-Message Notification and Activity Tracker in the Fitness Band.
Fitness bands are very expensive. Tech is bringing fitness bands in different budget segments to attract more and more customers. Today we are talking about the price of those fitness bands for less than Rs 4,000.
Me Band 6
- It features a 1.56-inch fullscreen AMOLED display.
- There are over 80 customizable band faces and 30 workout modes available.
- A powerful battery is available which provides up to 14 days of backup on a single charge.
- It works on Android and iOS devices.
- Its original price is Rs.
- In this, users get a 100mAh battery.
- The fitness band can monitor blood oxygen levels and heart rate.
- The fitness band gets features such as message-call notifications, including 13 workout modes.
- Its price is Rs 2,499.
Honor Band 5
- It has a 95-inch AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 120 x 240 pixels.
- It also has a heart rate sensor that monitors users in sleep mode.
- The device comes with 5ATM water resistant support which means you can use it in water as well.
- This fitness band is priced at Rs 2,849.
The Infinix Band 5
- It has a 44-inch IPS display.
- This device can be charged with any adapter.
- The band features features such as heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring, sports modes, a button rejecting incoming calls, time display, step count, calorie count, distance alarm and shake to take a picture.
- Its price is set at Rs 1,799.
Opportunity to buy Redmi Note 10T5G at a lower price, a 48MP camera is fitted
Explained: Find out in which state, how many mobile users there are, full details here