Prepaid Plans: India’s three largest telecom companies – Reliance Jio (Jio), Airtel (Airtel) and Vodafone-Idea (Vi) are competing to attract more customers. This is why these companies continue to offer a variety of projects in the market. To connect more and more users with them, these companies offer a range of projects. While some plans are very cheap, some plans are also expensive.
All recharge plans are offering plenty of data, free calling and a premium op subscription. Today we are going to tell you that the price of those prepaid plans is less than Rs 250.
Geo: 199 Rs. Prepaid Plan
- The validity of this recharge pack is 28 days.
- In this prepaid pack, 5GB of data and 100SMS are available every day.
- The pack also comes with unlimited calling facilities.
- In the recharge scheme, users will also be given subscription to Geo TV, Movies, News and Cloud.
VI: Rs 249 prepaid plan
- This Vodafone-Idea Plan’s Prepaid Plan Validity is 28 days.
- This prepaid plan has 100SMS per day and 1.5GB data per day.
- You can make unlimited calling on any network.
- Access to weekend data rollover, V Movies and Live TV is provided with a recharge pack.
Airtel Rs 249 prepaid plan
- Airtel’s prepaid plan offers 1.5GB of data and 100SMS daily.
- Users can make unlimited calls on any network.
- With the data plan, users receive a free subscription to Amazon Prime, Wink Music and Airtel Extreme.
- The validity of this pack is 28 days.
Geophone Next: Geophone Next will be able to ‘buy’ by paying just 10%, which competes with these phones in the market
Itel Launches Cheapest Vision 2S Smartphone, 5000mAh Battery Available at Rs 7,000