Smartphones with less than 20,000: Smart phone users often focus on the phone’s camera. Everyone wants to get good camera quality smartphones at low prices. To buy a good camera quality phone, if your budget is less than 20 thousand rupees, don’t worry because there are many good camera phones available in this budget.
Today we are going to tell you that some 64MP camera smartphones cost less than 20,000 thousand rupees. What’s special is that all these phones come with 30W fast charging support.
- This phone comes with 64MP triple rear camera, 90Hz screen, 33W fast charging, 5G, and more.
- Its price starts from Rs 17999.
Redmi Note 10 Pro:
- It has a 64MP main camera and has three more cameras.
- It has AMOLED screen, 33W fast charging facility.
- The price starts from Rs 17999.
iQOO Z3 5G:
- On this phone, users get a 120Hz display, 64MP triple rear camera.
- It also comes with 55W fast charging and 5G support.
- The price starts from Rs19990.
Motorola MotoG40 Fusion:
- This smartphone has a 120Hz screen, 64MP quad rear camera.
- It comes with the nearest stock Android 11, a 6,000mAh battery.
- The price starts from Rs 14,499.
Redmi Note 10s:
- The 64MP quad rear camera is available on this phone.
- It has features like Helio G85 chip, AMOLED display, dual speaker, 33W fast charging.
- The price starts from Rs 14999.
Samsung Galaxy F42 smartphone to be launched in India today
WhatsApp brings this special feature that lets you use emoji and stickers as a DP in group chats