Delhi University: Delhi University (DU) has resumed classes in offline mode for undergraduate and postgraduate students from September 15 to today. The colleges, departments and centers of Delhi University have reopened to practical classes with 50% attendance from today. However, theory classes only continue in online mode. At the same time, attendance in offline practical classes is not compulsory for UG and PG students.
Students attending offline clinical classes at the DU should receive at least one dose of the covid vaccine. However, it is mandatory for students who stay in hostels to be vaccinated completely. The entire vaccine should be administered to instructor and non-teaching staff attending classes.
These guidelines must be followed
- Teaching and non-teaching staff should receive both doses of the Kovid-19 vaccine quickly.
- Students visiting colleges, departments and universities should receive at least one dose of Covid-19 vaccine. However, residents of the campus need to be vaccinated thoroughly.
- It should be noted that undergraduate and postgraduate course theory classes will be held online until further notice.
- For visits to the library, the department may give students the respective slots to visit the library.
- Final year UG and PG students are allowed to attend practical and library classes. However, classes resume with 50% capacity. The DU will only conduct the experiments and experiments required for the upcoming semester.
- Attending physical classes is optional. So attending classes is not mandatory.
Next, if they share the same campus for conducting evening college and morning college classes, colleges must follow a carrier schedule to conduct physical classes.
MP school reopening: Madhya Pradesh’s 1st to 5th schools will reopen from September 20,
CAT 2021: Last chance to register for IIM Access Cat 2021, apply now
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation