SBI Pharmacist Entry Form 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has recently issued an admission test for recruitment to the posts of pharmacist. Candidates who have applied for these posts online can download their admission card by visiting the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in According to SBI, these pharmacy posts are recruited under the clerical cadre.
The preliminary examination of this recruitment will be held on 13 September 2021 in various cities of the country. Candidates who have passed the examination will be called for the main examination. Candidates who have passed both the exams will get the job. According to SBI, coronary epidemic protocols are strictly followed during testing.
How To Download Access Card
1. Applicants should first go to State Bank of India Official Website www.sbi.co.in.
2. Here they should click on the Careers option on the home page. After this you will get a link to download the access card.
3. After clicking this link, a new window will open in front of you in which you need to enter registration number / application number, date of birth, captcha code and other required details.
4. After filling in this information, as soon as you click on the login, an admission card will appear on your screen. First you download it.
5. After downloading the admission card, all the candidates should take a print out of it and keep it with them. You should take it to the test center.
Keep these things in mind
After downloading your admission card, read the instructions in it thoroughly. This will get you the information you need to get there, along with the exam date, test center and the necessary documents. If you received the Kovid-19 vaccine, take the certificate with you. Wear a mask at the test center and follow the social gap.
Also Read: DUET 2021: Delhi University Entrance Examination 2021 Dates Announced, Check Full Schedule Here
UGC Net 2021: Changes in the UGC Net Exam Date, check the revised schedule here
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation