NEET Counseling 2021: The National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) qualified candidates have been waiting for counseling for a long time. Their wait is over from 2 states. Andhra Pradesh and Assam have released merit list. Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NRTUHS) in Assam and Andhra Pradesh has released the merit list for the state quota medical admission. Candidates can visit the website of both these organizations to see the list. Tell us in detail how we can see the list.
List of these posts in Assam
The Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Assam released by the Assam is Bachelor of Medicine / Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Dental Surgery. It has an 85% state quota. NEET-UG tests were conducted in September 2021. The test lasted 3 hours. The result was published last October. The final counseling of the NEET will be conducted by the Medical Board Committee.
Here’s how to check the ASSAM NEET Merit List
- First go to dme.assam.gov.in website.
- On the home page here you will see the ‘NEET UG 2021-Assam State Merit List’.
- Click on it now. When you click on it, the PDF file opens, which contains a list of qualifications.
- Download and keep this PDF file.
How to check Andhra Pradesh NEET Rank List
- First you need to visit the nrtuhp.ap.nic.in website of Dr.NTR Health Sciences University (NRTUHS).
- Here is a link entitled ‘UG NEET 2021- Received AP Display List from DGHS’.
- You must click this link.
- When a link is clicked, a PDF file with a merit list opens.
- Save this file with you.
IGNOU UG / PG Admissions 2021: The admission date for UG and PG courses at IGNOU has been extended, you can now apply till November 30
DSSSB Access Cards 2021: DSSSB has issued admission card for various posts including Junior Stenographer, Download
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan Calculate EMI