NEET 2021: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the National Eligibility and Entrance Examination (NEET) 2021 Application Form Amendment Facility to three days. The NTA said that applicants can modify the details submitted during NEET 2021 Phase-2 and Phase-1 registration until October 13th.
Candidates may note that the NEET Answer Key 2021 may be declared after the last date of registration of the National Level of Examination (NTA) Level 2. Keep an eye on the official website neet.nta.nic.in.
Neat October 13, 2021 Temporary North Key May then proceed
To this end, many candidates have requested the extension of the correctional facility, the NTA said. The NEET 2021 temporary answer key is expected to be released after October 13 and the correctional facility will be closed.
Neat 2021 Major updates related to 2nd level registration and answer key
- The NTA will issue a temporary answer key only after the second level of registration has been completed.
- Candidates are given 4 to 5 days to file objections (if any).
- The result of NEET 2021 is based entirely on the final answer key, which is entered on the basis of objections raised by the candidates.
- The NTA will release the candidate’s response sheet and the master question paper on the official website neet.nta.nic.in.
- As with previous trends, the result is likely to be released in the third or fourth week of October.
Neat 2021 The test was conducted on 12 September 2021
Let’s say the test was conducted offline on 12 September 2021 at various testing centers across the country. If there are any differences in filling the application form, the candidates can email NTA helpline number 01140759000 and @ nta.ac.in.
APPSC Recruitment 2021: From now on, the process of applying for 39 Horticulture Officer posts begins, Eligibility Criteria
MHT CET 2021: Answer Key for PCM, PCB and Architecture Released Today, Download With These Steps
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation