JAC 12th Result 2021: The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) announced the 12th result on Friday. Students can check their results by visiting the board’s official website http://jac.jharkhand.gov.in. According to the board, this year more than 56,000 students have taken the first class in class 12, while more than 19000 students have taken the second category. 64% of students had success in science stream, which is 59.72% higher than the previous one. Due to the Kovid epidemic this time, the board has decided to cancel the 12th test.
Check the result by following these steps
1. First go to the official website http://jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
2. Here you will see the 12th class result link, click on it.
3. A new window will open in front of you, including details such as roll number, date of birth and click Submit.
4. When the Submit button is clicked, the result will be displayed on your screen.
5. You download it and take the print and place it.
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation