National Strength Test 2021The National Testing Agency has announced the conduct of the National Aptitude Test (NAT-2021). The purpose of conducting this test is to help students gain academic and knowledge. Nat’s registration process begins October 11 and the deadline to apply is October 18. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website nat.nta.ac.in.
According to the age group, the test will be held on October 23 and 24
There is no registration fee to apply for the exam. Students aged 13 to 25 are eligible to apply. The test will be held on October 23 and 24 according to age group. Students aged 13-15 years are placed under Level 1 and 16-18 year old students under Level 2. Both levels of testing will be held on October 23.
The Level 3 exam is for students aged 19 to 21 years
Examination for age group of 19 to 21 years (Stage 3) and 22-25 years (Stage 4) will be held on 24 October. The test is conducted in two slots. 11 am to 1 pm and 4 pm to 6 pm. Candidates can choose the test time according to their availability.
National Capacity Test (NAT) 2021 Of For How to apply
- First go to the official website nat.nta.ac.in.
- On the home page, scroll down and click on the link that says ‘NAT 2021 Online Registration’.
- Click on New Registration or Sign In.
- Start filling out the application form with all your details.
- Upload important documents and click Submit.
- Your national competency test, the NAT 2021 form, is submitted.
- Download the form and take a printout of it for future reference.
IAS Success Story: Saloni Verma Wins Success Without Coaching At UPSC
SBI Recruitment 2021: Golden Job Opportunity for Postgraduate Youth at State Bank of India
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation