Andhra Pradesh Engineering General Entrance Examination or AP ECET 2021 Primary Answer Key will be released on 20th September ie today. AP ECET 2021 North Key is released by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Andhra Pradesh State Higher Education Council (APSCHE) in Anantapur, candidates can visit the official website sche.ap.gov.in for more details.
Candidates should note that this is the primary answer key, and if applicants are allowed to submit objections, until 23 September 2021. AP ECET 2021 Final Answer Key will be released after considering the objections raised by the candidates. After this the result of AP ECET 2021 will be announced.
Admission to Engineering and Pharmacy Courses
Let us tell you that the AP ECET 2021 exam is conducted for the admission of candidates in various engineering and pharmacy courses. Candidates will get admission in various educational institutions through second year side entrance.
AP ECET 2021 Important Dates
- AP ECET 2021 North Key Release Date – 20 September 2021
- AP ECET 2021 Deadline to raise objection – 23 September 2021
- AP ECET 2021 Final Answer Key Release Date – October 1, 2021
- AP ECET 2021 Result Announcement Date – October 1, 2021
AP ECET 2021 How to answer the key Download
- First go to the official website sche.ap.gov.in.
- AP ECET 2021 Click on the notification that contains the primary answer key.
- When the link is activated a new window appears on the screen.
- Candidates can check the answer key based on the courses they have applied.
- As soon as the candidate clicks on the respective course answer key, a new PDF opens.
- Candidates must download a copy of the answer key for future reference.
5 Released in October AP ECET 2021 Range
Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for more details. Candidates should also note that if they submit any objection, they will need to submit supporting documents. Simultaneously, the AP ECET 2021 range will be released after the result announcement on 5 October 2021.
UP ANM Recruitment 2021: UP NHM recruits 5000 posts, apply by September 30
RRC NR Recruitment 2021: Recruitment of 10th grade passing youth in Northern Railways, Apply from today
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation