Tell it & nbsp; TS PGCET & nbsp; Various & nbsp; Courses & nbsp; Engineering, & nbsp; Architecture, & nbsp; Pharmacy & nbsp; Technology & nbsp. & nbsp; & nbsp;"Text alignment: justification;"> TS PGCET & nbsp; How to download 2021 result
- First go to the official website pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the notification on the website with the download range card.
- A new window will appear on the screen. Enter the hall ticket number, registration number and date of birth to check the result.
- Then candidates will be able to check their rank.
- Candidates must download the rank card for future reference. Take a print out of it.
Result cannot be sent by post < /strong>
More on the Counseling Process for Candidates For updates & nbsp; TS PGCET & nbsp; Keep an eye on the official website of. One thing to note is that & nbsp; TS PGCET & nbsp; Testing MCQ & nbsp; Based & nbsp; THI. & Nbsp; Moreover, & nbsp; The cut-off for the test is 30 points. The result is a range of candidates, & nbsp; Obtained figures, & nbsp; Includes percentage of candidate and eligibility status. Downloaded, & nbsp; The result will not be sent to any candidate by post.
Kovid-19: Only 8% of rural children are able to learn online, a large number of private schools migrate – survey
JEE Main Session 4 Answer Key: JEE Main Session 4 Answer Key Release, Learn How to Raise Objections