SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has issued pre-test admission for the recruitment of 5000 posts of Junior Associate (Clerk). Candidates who have applied for these posts online can download the admission card by visiting State Bank of India official website https://sbi.co.in. For this they need to enter their registration number and password. Tell us step by step how you can download your access card. SBI will conduct pre-exams next month.
How To Download Access Card
1. First you need to click on the link https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbijascapr21/clpeta_may21/login.php?appid=446c439024467117c52ef46db9717009.
2. When you click on it, a window will appear in front of you to download the Admit Card. This window will appear on the right side of your screen.
3. In this window you must enter your registration number, password and captcha code. You must enter the same registration number and password when applying.
4. Once you have entered all of this information, your login card will appear on the screen.
5. Now you can download it. After downloading your access card, take a print out of it.
Keep these things in mind
Once you have downloaded your access card, read the instructions on it thoroughly. Because of corona, very strict rules will be put in place at the test center, which must be followed by each candidate. It is also written that you must report to the test center at this time. Before heading to the test center, you must obtain a physical copy of the admission card. In addition, reach the test center according to the guidelines. For more information about this recruitment, you can visit the SBI website https://sbi.co.in
Also Read: Railway Recruitment 2021: Tomorrow, Deadline to Apply for Over 3000 Apprenticeships in Railways
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI