WhatsApp Tips and Tricks: WhatsApp is constantly updating itself and adding new features. It also includes some security features. Today we are telling you if someone has given you whatsapp (WhatsApp) But if you’re blocked, here’s how to message Blocker on WhatsApp. First, you need to find out if you are being blocked. WhatsApp But here are some ways to check if you are blocked.
Step 1: The first way to check is that when your messages are not going and are not receiving, you are blocked.
Step 2: Your calls are not ‘ring’.
Step 3: You won’t be able to see their WhatsApp display image or any of their status updates. This means you are blocked.
Also Read: WhatsApp Message: This is the method of sending a message on WhatsApp without typing on the phone
If you want to unblock yourself, then unblock WhatsApp and reinstall it.
WhatsApp Uninstalling and reinstalling is an easy way to try to contact someone who has blocked you. However, there is no guarantee that it will work for everyone. For this we have given some steps below.
- First open WhatsApp on your phone> Settings> Account.
- Now select the ‘Delete My Account’ option.
- Now you get a pop-up alert to delete you from all WhatsApp groups and your message history is deleted. Accept this and click to continue.
- After this, you need to select your country, phone number and click the Delete My Account button.
- Remove the app from your smartphone and restart it once.
- If your phone is turned on again, open Google Play or the App Store and download WhatsApp again.
- Provide the necessary details and sync the app with your contacts.
- Now search for a blocked connection. This way you will be able to message them again.
Also read: Paytm: If the phone is lost, you can delete the Paytm account like this, know what the whole process is
Another way: You create a WhatsApp group. Add 2-3 people. Add the person who blocked you. Now only keep that connection apart from you in the blocked group. Remove all the rest. This way you will be able to send a message even after blocking on WhatsApp.
ALSO READ: Apple iPhone 12 and 12 mini price cuts, now you only have to pay to buy