Smartphone Tips: Smartphones are one of the great necessities of today’s life. Most of our work is now completed on the smartphone. This is probably why people spend most of their time on smartphones. Although everyone cares about the smartphone, people who use smartphones make many mistakes. Many smartphone users repeat these mistakes repeatedly, which affects the smartphone. Let’s talk about these mistakes that can ruin any smartphone today.
Do not turn off these features after work is completed
- Connectivity features such as Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth on the mobile should be turned off after work.
- Because of this, the battery consumption increases.
- Turning off these features will speed up the phone’s processor.
- Use Vibration Mode only when necessary.
- Many people always keep the vibration mode on.
- Doing so drains the phone’s battery quickly. Battery durability is also reduced.
Screen on time
- The longer the screen, the more battery consumed.
- You can reduce the shine to save the phone’s battery.
- Use self-polishing mode. It adjusts the brightness of the screen according to the light. This reduces battery usage.
- Charge mobile only when needed.
- Do not charge the mobile when the battery is 50-60 percent.
- Doing so puts pressure on the battery and increases the chances of the battery being damaged or blasted.
- Charge the phone only when the battery is 20 percent or less.
Gmail Tricks: Email gone to the wrong address, don’t worry, use this easy trick to delete it
Laptop Tips: If you see this problem on your laptop, don’t make the mistake of ignoring it.