IPhone Trick: WhatsApp is used by a large number of users on both Android and iOS. With this app, we easily send messages to those numbers on our contact list. But sometimes we have to send messages or any other documents to some number that is not on our contact list for various reasons. These numbers suddenly appear before us. This is because these are not constantly used numbers. In that case, we don’t want to save them on our phone. The question now is how to message on WhatsApp without saving the number. We are telling you some tricks such that you can easily send a WhatsApp message on an iOS phone without saving the number.
Follow this procedure
If you want to send a WhatsApp message on iPhone without saving the number, follow these steps.
- First open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
- Now click on all the shortcuts
- Now click on the icon that will give your shortcuts some name.
- After this, click the Search option for the app and the action bar.
- After clicking here, type Safari in the Search field.
- Now click on Open URLs.
- When the option to enter URLs appears, type me / in that address bar.
- After typing it, click on the Ask button every time it is written on the keyboard.
- Now you have to click on Done option.
- Now click on the play button below or click the next button.
- After this you will be asked to enter the number you want to send a WhatsApp message. Before the number here, you also need to enter the country code for the number. Do not put + before the country code. Suppose you want to send a message to 542566875, then you have to put 91 in front of this number, which is the country code of India.
- Now after entering the number, click Done.
- After this, a privacy warning pop-up will appear in front of you. You have to let it go.
- Now you should be able to send a message to that number.
Google Safety Tips: Be careful when searching for a company’s customer care number from Google, thieves are entering fraudulent numbers
Ransomware Attack: Ransomware attacks on elderly and middle-aged users who make hackers, take these precautions