State Bank of India announces SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 The bank conducted preliminary examination for the posts of Junior Assistant in July and August. Candidates who have passed the Prelims Exam can download their score card by visiting the official website sbi.co.in.
Registration for SBI Clerk Recruitment was from 27 April to 17 May 2021. Candidates who qualify in the preliminary examination can then attend the main and interview. The final selection of candidates will be based on prelims, mains and their performance in the interview round.
SBI How to check clerk result 2021
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India sbi.co.in
- Go to the ‘Careers’ section available on the home page.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to click on the “Junior Associates Recruitment (Customer Support & Sales) Preliminary Exam Result” link.
- The result will appear on your screen.
- Download the pdf file and find your roll number.
- Take a printout from the merit list for future reference.
The main exam schedule will be released soon
State Bank of India will soon release important examination related information such as exam date, time and place on the official website. Candidates who qualify for the main exam will have to pass the language test or the local competency test. This test is conducted before the interview. For more updates on the main exam and to download SBI Clerk Result 2021, visit the official website.
Apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: 244 Constable Vacancy and understand the entire process here
CBSE does not charge registration and examination fees for students in grades 10-12 who have lost their parents in Kovid-19
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation