SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a hall ticket for the recruitment test to be held for the post of Apprentice. Registered candidates can download their admission cards by visiting the official website www.sbi.co.in. The apprentice test will be held on September 20 and will be conducted over a period of one year. Trainees are given a stipend of Rs 15,000 per month.
Through this recruitment campaign, a total of 6100 apprentices are recruited at State Bank of India (SBI) for various States / UTs.
SBI Steps to Download Apprentice Access Card
- Visit the career page sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings.
- On the home page, click “Download Test Call Letter” under “Apprentice’s Engagement under the Apprentice Act 1961”.
- Enter and submit your login details.
- Check the access card and download
- Take a print out for future reference.
SBI Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
SBI shortlists candidates based on medical examination followed by online written test and native language test.
NOTE – For more information on apprenticeship posts at SBI
Candidates are advised to visit the official website www.sbi.co.in.
Kovid-19: Only 8% of children in rural areas are able to study online, a large number of migration from private schools – survey
JEE Main Session 4 Answer Key: JEE Main Session 4 Answer Key Release, Learn How to Raise Objections
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation