Mumbai University PhD Admission 2021: The University of Mumbai has invited applications for Online Entrance Examination for admission to the PhD Program (PET -2021). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the University of Mumbai, mu.ac.in.
Last date of application 26 October 2021
The deadline to apply is 26 October. Application Fee for General Category is Rs.1000 and Reservation Category (SC / ST / VJNT / OBC / EWS) Application Fee is Rs. Final-year applicants or the Master’s Degree Program may attend the semester entrance examination. At the time of admission, they must have a qualifying exam result.
University of Mumbai PhD Admission 2021: How to Apply for PET 2021
- First go to the official website mu.ac.in.
- On the home page, click the ‘Online Application Form for PhD Entrance Exam’ link.
- Opens a new page that directs you to the e-access portal.
- Register yourself according to the requested details and then enter your email id and password and login to your account.
- You can now fill out the PET 2021 application form
- Upload all documents and pay the application fee.
- Click Submit.
- Your application for PhD Admission 2021, University of Mumbai has been submitted.
- Take a print out of the application form for future references.
Pet The 2021 courses and eligibility criteria are available on the website
The PET 2021 courses and eligibility criteria are available on the official website. Admission Test for Admission to PhD in 79 Programs in Four Testing Sciences, Humanities, Commerce and Management and Interdisciplinary Studies. The exact date and time of online entrance test will be announced soon. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the University of Mumbai regularly for updates.
UP TET 2021: The application process for UP TET 2021 begins, learn the details of the exam and how to apply
AUD UG Accession 2021: Ambedkar University’s Second Cut Off List 2021 is released today, check out how