The Karnataka High Court has invited applications for various posts of Second Division Assistant (SDA). Interested candidates can view the notification and apply on Karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in official website of Karnataka High Court. Interested and eligible candidates for applying for these posts are currently in the application process and the deadline to apply is September 24. Last date for filing application fee or challan is September 27th.< p ಶೈಲಿ ="ಪಠ್ಯ ಜೋಡಣೆ: ಸಮರ್ಥನೆ;"> Blank details – Karnataka High Court 142 Let us know that this recruitment campaign is being conducted to fill vacancies.
Application Fee – The application fee for general class and OBC candidates is set at Rs 350. Application Fee for persons with SC / ST and Benchmark Disability is Rs. Candidates can deposit the fee online through SBI Payment Gateway or Challan or at SBI branch.
High Court of Karnataka How to apply for recruitment 2021
- First go to Karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in official website of Karnataka High Court.
- Click on the notification number HCRB / SDA-5/2021 on the home page.
- Click Apply Now.
- Fill in all the information correctly in the application form.
- Then upload all necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee online or through SBI challan.
- Have a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Notice – Candidates are advised to visit the official website and check the notification for details regarding eligibility criteria.
AKTU Result 2021: & nbsp; AKTU MCA, & nbsp; MBA & nbsp; And & nbsp; BHMCT & nbsp; How to check
JEE Main Session 4 Exam 2021: The JEE Main 2021 Session 4 Exam starts today, learn the key points here