Rajasthan school reopening: Rajasthan government announces reopening of schools The state government has approved the reopening of schools for offline classes. In the first phase, from September 20, 2021, schools will be opened in physical order for students in grades 6 through 8. At the same time, the schools will be open for students from 1st to 5th grade from 27 September 2021.
Schools with 50 percent capacity will be opened
As per official instruction, schools will be opened in Rajasthan for students from 1st to 8th grade with 50% capacity. Student attendance in classes has not yet been made compulsory. This allows students who wish to attend offline classes.
Rajasthan School Re-Opening 2021-Important Dates
- 6th to 8th School Opening Date – 20th September 2021
- School Opening Date – 1st September 2021
Notably, the government has approved the decision to reopen the schools after analyzing the state’s Kovid-19 situation. However, the government has issued some guidelines on opening schools.
These are guidelines for Rajasthan School Re-Opening 2021
- Schools will be open from 6th to 8th September and from 1st to 5th September, 2021, following all Kovid-19 safety protocols.
- All schools must clean all classes to ensure cleanliness and hygiene. Article materials should also be cleaned properly.
- If someone is found to be Kovid-19 positive on the school premises, that particular school will be closed for 10 days and all those who come in contact should be quarantined immediately.
- Student attendance in physical classes is not compulsory. No students should be forced to attend offline classes. If students need to come to school, they must get the consent of their parents / guardians.
- No school meetings are held on the common ground. Prayers can be conducted in the respective classes.
- The ‘No Mask, No Entry’ rule is followed and thermal screening is done at the entrance.
Own school SOP Can continue
These general guidelines have been issued by the State Government for Rajasthan School Re-Opening 2021. However, schools have the freedom to issue their own SOPs to ensure everyone’s safety.
GATE 2022: Last date for GATE 2022 application process, check details here
MPSC Civil Judge Admission Letter 2021: MPSC Releases Chief Judicial Admission Letter for Civil Judges, Examination to be held on September 26
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation