The Punjab Police Recruitment Board has issued the Constable Recruitment Examination 2021 admission card to the district and the armed forces. Registered candidates can download their admission cards from the official website of Punjab Police at punjabpolice.gov.in using their login details.
The Punjab Police Constable Exam will be conducted in a computer based manner from September 26 at various examination sites in Punjab. Exam date, date, time, place and many other important details are entered in the admission card.
A total of 4358 constables Vacancies should be recruited
It should be noted that this campaign is being held in Punjab Police for the recruitment of 4358 Constable Vacancies. Of these, 2015 vacancies are in the District Police cadre and 2343 vacancies are in the armed police cadre. The salary for the post of Constable in the 7th CPC / Stage 2 of the Pay Matrix is set at Rs 19,900 (minimum wage allowed).
How To Download Punjab Police Admit Card 2021
- First go to the official website punjabpolice.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Now click on the link “Post to recruitment post”.
- Login using the application number / login id and password.
- Constable tab, click on the Edit / View button and then click on the Admit Card.
- Download Punjab Police Admit Card and print out for future reference.
The selection process
The selection process is a two-step process. Punjab Police recruit candidates based on Objective Type Written Test (OMR-based /) followed by Document Verification Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Quality Test (PST).
BPSC CDPO Exam 2021: Child Development Planning Officer Preliminary Exam 2021 Postponed
JEEKUP 2021: A third round seat allocation list will be released today, check out these steps
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation