Delhi University Resume: Delhi University has announced the reopening of Delhi University, colleges, departments and centers in a phased manner. Classes are conducted online and offline. Practical classes for final year students of undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses at DU and affiliated colleges will begin on September 15. However, theory classes are held online until further notice.
Notably, the decision was taken by the DU administration following the guidelines laid down by the Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA).
The University of Delhi has issued some guidelines
The Delhi University has issued an office order on the official website du.ac.in regarding the decision to reopen the university in a phased manner. In addition, the DU administration has set certain guidelines that are mandatory to follow. Here are some important guidelines
DU It is mandatory to follow these guidelines
- It is mandatory for both instructor and non-teaching staff to take a dose of both covid vaccine.
- Students who want to attend offline classes must get at least one dose of the vaccine. Students who want to stay in the hostel should be vaccinated.
- Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) courses are still held online.
- End-of-year UG or PG students are allowed practical classes and other activities in offline mode with a 50% capacity from September 15.
- Attending online classes is voluntary, so it is not mandatory for students to attend classes
Kovid-19: Only 8% of children in rural areas are able to study online, a large number of migration from private schools – survey
Kerala Say Result 2021: Kerala 12th Class SAY Result 2021 Announced, Check And Download With These Levels
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation