In view of the drop in the number of Covid-19 cases in Delhi, Delhi University has decided to reopen its campus in a phased manner. The DU will reopen tomorrow, 15th September to 2021. DU has decided to resume online classes after the approval of the Delhi Disaster Management Authority on August 30, 2021 for the resumption of educational institutions. After that, the Delhi University will be open to students once again with some guidelines. Detailed guidelines for who is allowed to enter campus and who are not.
Online classes will continue
It is important to note that in addition to physical classes, online classes for students continue. Thus, the university will follow the step by step teaching and learning in a hybrid way. According to an official notification issued by the University Grants Commission, the university is required to comply with certain SOPs when reopening the campus. These guidelines include measures such as self-health monitoring and timely reporting of any disease, use of the Health Bridge App, washing at regular intervals and maintaining a six-foot social distance. These guidelines are met by all partners on campus.
University of Delhi These detailed guidelines for reopening are provided
- Teaching and non-teaching staff should receive both doses of the Kovid-19 vaccine quickly.
- Students visiting colleges, departments and universities should receive at least one dose of Covid-19 vaccine. However, residents of the campus need to be vaccinated thoroughly.
- It should be noted that undergraduate and postgraduate course theory classes will be held online until further notice.
- For visits to the library, the department may give students the respective slots to visit the library.
- Final year UG and PG students are allowed to attend practical and library classes. However, classes resume with 50% capacity. The DU will only conduct the experiments and experiments required for the upcoming semester.
- Attending physical classes is optional. So attending classes is not mandatory.
- Next, if they share the same campus for conducting evening college and morning college classes, colleges must follow a carrier schedule to conduct physical classes.
Madhya Pradesh: The good news is, the Chief Minister announced that the government will soon hire 1 lakh posts
JEE Cup Result 2021: UPJE 2021 Result is out, Counseling begins today
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation