Instagram is a photo sharing app that allows users to share photos or videos. This is a very popular app. Its popularity is very high, especially among the young.
Instagram users spend a lot of time on their Explore page. All kinds of content can be found on the Explore page. Many such videos or photos appear on your quest page that you don’t like. You can reset or customize the Explore page if you wish.
If you only want to see content of your choice on the Explore page, you must reset the Explore page. You can customize it. Learn its entire process.
- Go to Android or iOS and clear your search history.
- Now Instagram will show you a new page for what content you are looking for or what you like.
- After this go to your profile section and click on the hamburger menu in the top right corner.
- After clicking on the setting option, go to the security option in the list given here.
- You get the Search History option in the Data and History list.
- After clicking Search History, you will see the Clear All button on the new page.
- When you click Clear All, you’ll see a pop-up. Click Clear All.
- After this the search history is cleared and the Instagram page is reset again.
- Even if you do any new search now, only that thing will appear.
Cheap 7 Seater Cars: Here are the cheapest 7 seater cars, know the price and features
Bike Maintenance Tips: Want to enjoy a long bike ride without any hassles, keep these 7 things in mind