NPCIL Recruitment 2021: The Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has invited applications for 107 trade apprenticeships. The application process starts from August 25 and continues till 13 September 2021.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website npcilcareers.co.in. Click here to go to the official website.
There will be recruitment for the posts of Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Welder and Computer Operator and Programming Assistant. Notification for recruitment to these posts has been issued.
Applicants should note that if there is any difference in the application form, the application will be rejected. So please read the notification carefully before applying.
These vacancies are vacant: –
- 30 posts
- Turner: 04 posts
- Mechanicist: 04 posts
- Electrician: 30 vacancies
- Electronic Mechanic: 30 vacancies
- 4 posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 05 Vacancies
- Total: 107 posts
How to Apply Online
- Applicants must first register themselves at the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship web portal: http://www.apprenticeship.org/ or www.apprenticeship.gov.in/. By this, you have to apply for the respective business.
There must be age
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 14 years and not more than 24 years as on 13/09/2021. Age relaxation is given to SC / ST / OBC / PwBD as per central government regulations.
BSF Constable Recruitment 2021: Apply for recruitment of 7545 Constables in BSF with immediate effect
HPSC Dental Surgeon Exam 2021: Dental Surgeon Recruitment Exam will be held on September 26, read details
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation