NABARD admission card 2021: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has issued an admission test for the recruitment of 157 Assistant Manager, Manager and Officer posts. Candidates who have applied for these posts online can download their admission card by visiting the Bank’s official website, www.nabard.org. The recruitment test will be held at various centers across the country this month. Those who have passed the examination will be called for the upcoming process. Applications have recently been invited for these posts. Thousands of candidates have filled the application form.
How To Download Access Card
1. Candidates must first visit the official website of IDBI Bank www.nabard.org. Here they must click on the Careers option.
2. You will see the link here to download the Admit Card of this recruitment, click on it. After this a new window will open in front of you.
3. Here you need to enter the required details including your roll number / application number, password, captcha code. After that click on Login.
4. After that your admission will appear on the screen, which you will need to download. Take a print out of it and keep it to yourself.
5. In the admission card, you will get information about the exam date, test time, test center and required guidelines.
Keep these things in mind
After downloading your admission card, read the instructions in it thoroughly. Don’t forget to take your admission card, Aadhaar card and a passport size photograph to the examination center. In addition, if you have been vaccinated with Covid, take your certificate to the test center. Go to the test center with the mask and follow the social gap strictly.
Also Read: Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for 6720 posts in lease-based TGT apply from September 4
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation