Nabanna Scholarship 2020-21 is an initiative of the Government of West Bengal and this initiative is aimed at providing financial assistance to the upper secondary level students. The Chief Minister of West Bengal gives scholarships to students every year who have passed the Madhyamik Examination or Higher Secondary Examination or any University Examination. Nabanna Scholarship 2020-21 provided by WBCMO, West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund. However, only eligible candidates can apply for the Nabanna Scholarship 2020-21. Students must review the eligibility criteria and then apply online for the Nabanna Scholarship 202-21. Check out this page to learn more about the Nabanna Scholarship 2020-21, the Nabanna Scholarship 2020-21 PDF, and the Nabanna Scholarship Deadline.
Nabanna Scholarship 2020-21
Nabanna Scholarship 2020-21 is provided by the West Bengal Government. The Nabanna Scholarship 2020 is available to students who are currently pursuing their higher secondary studies. College and university students can also apply for the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship 2020. Candidates must review eligibility criteria before applying for Nabanna Scholarship 2020. Only scholarships are awarded to eligible candidates. This scholarship is Rs.10000 / – per year in the course. This initiative is aimed at providing financial assistance to candidates who are willing to take up higher education but are unable to do so.
How to Apply for Nabanna Scholarship 2020?
Candidates must download the Nabanna Scholarship Application Form 2020 from the official website. Nabanna Scholarship Sample 2020 PDF Format Available Online. Candidates must enter all the details correctly to submit Nabanna Scholarship 2020 and fill out the application form and submit the required documents.
Nabanna Scholarship 2020-21 Eligibility Details
- Nabanna Scholarship 2020-21 Candidate must be a resident of West Bengal.
- Under the Nabanna Scholarship 2020-21, the candidate must be a member of the State Council of the State of West Bengal or the State-funded University of West Bengal.
- Under Nabanna Scholarship 2020-21, students must score at least 65% in 10th or 12th grade.
- Application under Nabanna Scholarship 2020-21 must earn 60% marks at 12th place for UG level.
- For the Nabanna Scholarship 2020-21 PG level, applicants must score 55% in the degree.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should be less than Rs. 60,000.
Documents required for Nabanna Scholarship 2021
- The last exam mark sheet has passed.
- Admission voucher or current course.
- Photocopy / canceled check of the first page of the Bank Passbook.
- Aadhaar card.
- Income Certificate from an A-Gazetted Officer.
- Entrance Examination Rank Card.
- Each signed by the legislator or MP and each signed by the head of your organization
Rewards for Nabanna Scholarship 2020-21
Upon receiving the Nabanna Scholarship 2020-21 applications from the applicant, the West Bengal Government will issue the verification upon verification and the Nabhanna Scholarship 2020-21 will be awarded to the student. 10,000 per annum.
FAQs About Nabanna Scholarship 2020-21
Who has initiated Nabanna Scholarship 2020?
West Bengal Chief Minister Nabanna has launched the scholarship for 2020.
What is the Nabanna Scholarship 2021 Final date to apply?
There is no such deadline to apply for Nabanna Scholarship 2020.
When can we apply to the Nabanna Scholarship 2021?
Throughout the year there is no deadline.
What is the percentage needed for Nabanna Scholarship 2021?
- 55% marks for PG level.
- 65% marks in Madhyamik.
- 60% in HS exam.