Maharashtra PSC Admission Letter 2021: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued the admission test for Combined Subordinate Services Prelims Exam 2021. Preliminary examination for Non-Gazetted and Group-B posts will be held on 4 September 2021. Candidates can get more information about the exam by visiting the official website of the MPSC, mpsconline.gov.in.
The MPSC Combined Subordinate Service Preliminary Test is being conducted for a total of 806 posts. Of the total vacancies, there are 650 posts of Police Sub-Inspector, 67 posts of Assistant Section Officer and 89 vacancies for State Tax Inspectors.
MPSC How To Download Access Card 2021
- First go to the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission, mpsconline.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Download Access Certificate’ available on the home page.
- Alternatively click the MPSC Access Card 2021 Direct link here.
- Enter credentials like mobile number / email id / app id / aadhaar number and click on login.
- MPSC Access Card 2021 is displayed on the screen for a preliminary examination of subordinate services.
- Download your admission card and take a printout of it for future reference.
Admission will not be available in the examination hall without an admission card
Candidates should note that the admission card is a compulsory document for attending the examination. Candidates must bring photo ID along with their admit card to the examination center. The entrance center is not allowed in the test center without an entry point. Let us specify the test time, duration, location etc. in the MPSC Admission Letter 2021. The test was originally scheduled for 11 April 2021, but was postponed due to the Kovid 19 epidemic. Candidates who have passed the Preliminary Examination are eligible to appear for the Main Examination.
AKTU Result 2021: AKTU MCA, MBA and BHMCT Final Year Result Released, Check How
NEET 2021 Preparation Tips: Exam Get ready for the exam with these tips on September 12, the last 15 days
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation