MHT CET 2021: Maharashtra General Entrance Examination (CET) 2021 Registration Process Begins, Read Details

The Maharashtra General Entrance Examination (MHT CET) 2021 registration process has started from June 8. The application will be available till July 7 on the official website mhtced2021.mahacedt.org, Minister of Higher and Technical Education Uday Samant said. Let us tell you that this entrance examination is conducted for the admission of first year courses in engineering, technology, cyber science, agriculture and other professional courses.

The Minister of Higher and Technical Education tweeted the information
In this regard, Samanth tweeted, “The first year of MHT-CET 2021 admission test will be from 2021-22 to 08/06/2021 to 07/07 to 2021-22. .
At the same time, the MHT CET exam details will be published separately for other undergraduate and postgraduate programs, he said.

Along with the application form, the State General Admission Testing Cell, or CET Cell, is expected to be issued by the Maharashtra Information Bulletin, which details the eligibility criteria and other details.

How to sample the test
As per the previous year’s examination, the examination is conducted on the basis of Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Education syllabus. 20 per cent weight is given to the 11th standard curriculum and the remaining 80 per cent is given to the 12th standard curriculum of the Maharashtra Board.
MHT CET is held for three papers. Paper 1 (Mathematics), Paper 2 (Physics, Chemistry) and Paper 3 (Biology). Each paper will have 100 marks on which multiple choice questions will be asked.

Read this too

Assam Board Examination 2021: The 10th and 12th exams will be held in Assam from August 1 to 15

Ladakh: LG Releases New Recruitment Rules 2021

Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI

Leave a Comment