IGNOU MBA Entrance 2021: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started the registration process for admission to MBA and MBA (Banking and Finance) programs for the July 2021 session. Interested candidates can apply till 15 September 2021 by visiting the official website of igno.ac.in.
Before filling out the online form, applicants must have a scanned photograph, signature, age proof, educational qualification, experience certificate, class certificate (if any) and a BPL certificate (if applicable).
MBA Application for the program How to do it
- First go to the official website ignou.ac.in.
- On the home page, click on the “Igno July 2021 Session MBA & MBA (Banking and Finance)” link.
- After that click on the ‘New Registration’ button and complete the registration process.
- Now login and fill out the application, select the course and upload the documents
- Pay the fee and submit the form
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference.
At the time of admission, applicants will be charged a first semester or first year program fee. Candidate must pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 200. According to official notification, all applicants of the reserved category will be given a relaxation in application fee according to government regulations. The fee is paid in online mode via UPI, Net Banking or Credit Card.
International Literacy Day 2021: Today is World Literacy Day, Learn the Importance and History of the World
AP EAMCET 2021: AP Engineering, Agriculture and Medical General Admission Test 2021 Result Announced, Here’s How to Test
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation