Facebook Features: If you use Facebook, you know that you can assign any post on your Facebook page to your convenience. Simply put, the time you schedule a post is automatically posted at that time. This feature of Facebook is very cool. Millions of people use this feature every day. Today we are telling you how you can schedule your post on a Facebook page.
Follow these steps
1. Login to your Facebook account first. After that go to your Facebook page.
2. Here you will see the option to create a post, you should click on it.
3. Now you can add text, photo or video to the post. You still get many more features for this.
4. Here you will see the Schedule Post option. When you click on it, you will see the option to set the date and time.
5. You can enter the date and time as per your convenience. After this your post will be scheduled. This post will be published automatically at the right time.
The group can also schedule
Apart from your Facebook page, you can also assign posts in groups. You must be the manager or moderator of that group. Not all group members have the opportunity to assign posts.
Facebook has released this new feature
Facebook has recently launched a feature under which you can hide likes that come from your posts. In addition, a tool has been added to help you filter content coming from your Facebook feed. Simply put, the content you want to see, the same content will appear in your Facebook feed.
Also read: Follow these techniques to read deleted messages on WhatsApp