Whatsapp Tricks 2021: WhatsApp is one of the most widely used instant messaging apps, which allows users to send and call photos, videos, documents, GIFs, memes, etc. It takes up a lot of internal storage on a smartphone. Your phone’s internal memory starts to slow down when the phone starts to slow down. Here’s how you can empty your phone.
Fortunately, WhatsApp offers advanced cache management that allows users to delete all multimedia content at one time. Here’s how to use it to free up storage on your smartphone quickly. First, check if you are using the latest WhatsApp version. Furthermore, if you are going to do this process, take a backup of the data before that. This is because after this process you get the option to delete all your data at once.
Read also: WhatsApp Cheat: WhatsApp users! Pundas are running a new venture and if you make a mistake, the account will be empty
How to manage WhatsApp data on your smartphone
- First open WhatsApp on your phone and go to Settings.
- Now tap on Collection and Data.
- Then tap on Management Storage. This will open a new Management Storage page with details on how much storage is currently taking up on WhatsApp. It has many sections. Many times forwarding, files over 5 MB and individual and group chat.
- Now, tap the Forwarded option multiple times and tap the All Select checkbox in the upper right corner and hit the Delete icon.
- You can also choose a personal chat or group that has received more content, or one that uses more storage on a smartphone.
Also Read: Whatsapp: Whatsapp doesn’t get this third blue tick, so you need to know