Metro Recruitment 2021: Metro has been a golden opportunity for BTech, BE and MBA graduates. Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has invited applications for a total of 11 posts. These posts include posts such as DGM / JGM / AGM (Finance & Accounts) and Manager.
These appointments are on a lease basis. Initially this recruitment is for a two year period but it can be extended for a long time depending on the candidate’s requirements and performance and the existing terms and conditions.
Details of vacancies
- DGM / JGM / AGM (Finance & Accounts) – 2 posts
- DGM (BIM): 01 Post
- Manager (Lifts and Escalators): 01 Post
- Manager (MEP): 02 posts
- Manager (Power System & SCADA): 01 Post
- Manager (Electrical Traction): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Traction): 01 post
- Deputy Manager (Power System): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Bills): 01 Post
- DGM / JGM / AGM (Finance & Accounts) – 90,000 / – to 1,20,000 / –
- DGM (BM) – 90,000 / –
- Manager (Lifts & Accelerators / MEP / Power Systems and SCADA / Electrical Traction / Traction / Power Systems / Bills) -80,000 / –
- Assistant Manager (Bills) – Rs. 60,000 / –
- Deputy Manager (Traction / Power Systems) – 70,000 / –
- DGM / JGM / AGM (Finance & Accounts) – Degree and CA qualification from an AICTE accredited institution. At least 13 to 17 years of experience is required.
- DGM (BM) – B.Tech in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Manager (Lifts and Accelerators / MEP / Power Systems and SCADA / Electrical Traction / Traction / Power Systems / Bills) – BE / B.Tech
- Deputy (Traction / Power Systems) – BE / B.Tech in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Assistant Manager (Bills) – B.Com MBA Finance Degree.
All these vacancies can be applied till September 10. For more information about the recruitment, candidates should visit the official website https://chennaimetrorail.org/
Applicants are advised to read the recruitment notification carefully before applying. Click here to view the notification.
How to apply
- The application must be done offline.
- Applicants should send their applications to the Joint General Manager, Chennai Metro Rail Limited, CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Ponmile High Road, Coimbatore, Chennai-600107 along with other necessary documents.
Bihar ITI Admit Card: Release of Bihar ITI Examination 2021, Examination on 5th September
NIELIT Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for Drivers’ posts, 10th Pass Application
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation