Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: The registration process of Punjab Police Civil Support Staff will be closed on 7th September 2021. Interested and eligible candidates who have not yet applied for these posts can apply now by visiting Punjabjab Official Site punjabpolice.gov.in.
Let it be known that the registration process has been started on 17 August 2021 for the recruitment of 634 ‘civil auxiliary staff’ (non-uniform) posts in the Punjab Police Investigation Staff. The recruitment of civil auxiliary staff is done through the General Application Form (CAF) and Computer Based Testing (CBT) through document verification.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 For How to apply
- First go to punjabpolice.gov.in official site of Punjab Police.
- Click on the Citizen Support Staff link available on the home page.
- Opens a new page where candidates can get a direct link to apply.
- Click on the link and fill in the application form.
- Pay the application fee and click Submit.
- Your application has been submitted.
- Download the visualization page and keep a hard copy of it for further reference.
Candidates of General Category who are applying for examination will have to pay Rs 1500 as application fee. At the same time, the application fee for a class of ex-servicemen is Rs 700. Candidates in the SC / ST and EWS class are required to pay 900 application fee.
Kovid-19: Only 8% of children in rural areas are able to study online, a large number of migration from private schools – survey
NEET PG 2021: NEET PG 2021 Access Card Release, Examination on September 11th
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation