Ministry of Defense Recruitment 2022: The good news has come for candidates seeking a government job. Bombay Engineer Group and Center, Ministry of Defense has issued notification for the recruitment of various posts including Multi Tasking Staff. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Bombay Engineer Group and Center Recruitment 2022 within 21 days from the date of advertisement in the job news.
According to the official notification, recruitment will take place for a total of 65 vacancies through this process. It includes Storekeeper Grade III, 22 Civilian Trade Instructor, 9 Cook, 6 Lasker, 24 Multi Tasking Staff and 1 Barber. Candidates selected for the post of Store Keeper, Civilian Trade Instructor and Cook will be paid up to Rs 19900 per month. However, for other posts, candidates get a salary of up to Rs.
Know the eligibility before applying
- Storekeeper Grade 3 – 12th Pass or equivalent qualification from an accredited board, age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 10th Pass or equivalent qualification by an accredited board, age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- Civilian Trade Instructor – 10th Degree from an accredited board and ITI or NCVT in related business, age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- Cook – 10th Pass or equivalent qualification from accredited board, age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- Laskar – 10th Pass or equivalent qualification from recognized Board, age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- Barber – 10th standard or equivalent qualification from recognized board, age limit is 18 to 25 years.
Learn how to apply
Candidates will be selected for this post based on written test / skills test / practical test. All eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format and other documents required for Bombay Engineer Group MTS Recruitment 2022 to the address given in the notification within the stipulated time. Prior to applying, candidates must verify their eligibility by notification. You can check the official website for more information.
CBSE CTET Admission Cards 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education has issued admission cards for the CTET exam, which will be held today
UPSSSC Recruitment 2022: The application process for the 2504 posts in UP will begin soon, the choice being
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan Calculate EMI