Keyem First Allocation Result 2021: Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM) First Allocation 2021 Result is likely to be announced by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) today. Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical, or KEAM, conducts admission to various professional degree courses in state institutions. After releasing the first stage result of KEAM 2020 seat sharing, students can access the distribution list on CEE official website, cee.kerala.gov.in. KEAM 2021 is the first stage of centralized sharing process (CAP) based seat sharing. Released on CEE’s official website, the statement “KEAM-2021: Phase I Sharing will be published today. It will be available on the candidate portal soon. “
Come on Seating How to Check Share List
- First go to the official website cee.kerala.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on ‘Keim 2020 – Candidate Portal’.
- Login with KEAM application number and password.
- Click on the KEAM first step of the seat allocation result and enter
- Candidates shortlisted for KEAM 2021 seat allocation must confirm their admission by paying the application fee.
CEE Kerala Keim on October 7th Rank List 2021 Was published
CEE Kerala published KEAM Rank List 2021 on 7th October. A total of 73 thousand 977 students attended the KEAM 2021 Engineering Stream, of which 51,031 qualified. The number of students enrolled in the rank list is 629 out of 47 thousand.
JKPSC Civil Service Exam 2021: The JKPSC Civil Service Exam 2021 is released today, with these steps download
DU Entrance 2021: 29086 students applied on the first day of the second cut-off, 2593 approved
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation