KCET 2021 Answer Key: Karnataka General Entrance Test (KCET) Answer Key has been released. The answer key has been released for the test held on 28 and 20 August 2021. Candidates can download temporary answer keys of physics, chemistry, math and biology papers by visiting the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Candidates should note that objections to the answer key can be raised at 5:30 pm on the 4th September 2021.
Candidates can submit their objection online by selecting a link on the Karnataka Examination Authority website. The Authority does not accept the correct reference or version code of the description and the objection to the correct number of the question number or subject. The KCET 2021 result is likely to be announced on 20 September 2021 and the counseling is expected to begin in the first week of October.
KCET How to download answer key and raise objection
- First go to the official website of Karnataka Testing Authority at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Go to the latest publication section available on the homepage.
- Click on the appropriate link and download the answer key in PDF format.
- Alternatively, click on the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology link here.
- Take a printout of the KCET Answer Key 2021 for future reference.
- Go to ‘Candidates Login’ to raise objections.
- Enter the user ID, password and captcha to login.
- Fill the objection form according to the prescribed form, pay the applicable fee and submit it.
KCET 2021 Result The final answer is based on the key
Candidates should submit supplementary documents for their objection in PDF format. The final is the decision of a panel of subject matter experts in preparing the final KCET answer key 2021. The KCET 2021 result is based on the final answer key. To avoid last minute trouble, candidates are advised to download KCET Answer Key 2021 and raise their objections within the time limit.
Jamia Milia Islamia: Jamia University Polytechnic Diploma Course accredited by AICTE
Resumption of Chhattisgarh: 6th, 7th, 9th and 11th schools open today with 50% attendance, conditions
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation