JKPSC Civil Service Examination Admission Letter 2021: The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) will be issuing the Competitive Competitive Preliminary Examination 2021 admission on 12 October 2021. The test will be held on October 24. Candidates who have registered for JKPSC Civil Service Exam 2021 can download their admission card by visiting the official website jkpsc.nic.in. Candidates should note their roll number, date of birth and other details to download the Hall Ticket.
30565 candidates applied
According to official data, a total of 30565 applications have been registered for the examination. The test is conducted in two sessions, from 10 am to 12 noon and from 2 pm to 4 pm. Candidates who are unable to download the admission form can submit their application form and valid proof of online fee payment before the Commission on or before October 20, JKPSC said. No claim will be accepted after October 20th. “
JKPSC How To Download Access Card
- First go to jkpsc official website jkpsc.nic.in.
- Now click on the respective Exam Admit Card link on the home page.
- A new page opens.
- Candidates must log in by filling in their login credentials, username, registration number, password, date of birth and so on.
- Your admission card will appear on the screen.
- Download your admission card and take a print out of it for future reference.
NOTE – Candidates are advised to visit the official website for further details.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021: Learn how to apply for Recruitment to Probationary Officer post at SBI 2056
IAS Success Story: Thanks to this strategy, Satyam Gandhi succeeded in his first attempt at UPSC, Learn Important Things[yt]
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation