Geophone Next: Eagerly awaiting Reliance’s Geophone Next. It is the cheapest 4G smartphone in India. Mukesh Ambani, owner of the company, announced the phone at Reliance AGM. Mukesh Ambani said at the annual meeting of Reliance Industries Limited that GeoPhone Next will be available in the market from Ganesh Chaturthi, the auspicious occasion of September 10 this year.
There are many options to buy
Reliance Jio wants to give people different options to buy this phone. One of these options can pre-book this phone for less than Rs. According to media reports, Reliance Jio has partnered with a number of Indian banks and is lending to the partners to sell GeoFirst Next through various payment methods. The company aims to sell up to 50 million units in the next six months, with sales of 50 million units. The Jio phone can be purchased with a one-time payment option, but the company plans to make the phone available to customers without paying the full amount.
The phone can come in two models
- According to media reports, the Geophone Next could be released in two models. The base model is priced at Rs 5,000. And the improved model costs around Rs 7,000.
- To buy them, you have to pay 10 percent. 500 for the original model And Rs 700 for the advanced model.
- The remaining amount can be paid by installment with a payment bank or lending partner. It is not yet clear whether EMI will add interest in this purchase model or not.
- Keep in mind that the company has not yet announced the official price of the phone. At the same time, it has been claimed in many media reports but the JioPhone Next market is priced at Rs. Available for 3,499.
Next is the Geophone Features of
- According to media reports, the Geophone Next will feature a 5.5-inch HD display, a 2500mAh battery, a 13-megapixel front camera and an 8-megapixel front camera.
- The handset can be powered by a Qualcomm QM 215 processor and 2GB or 3GB of RAM.
- The phone can have 16GB or 32GB built-in storage.
- The handset receives 4G VoLTE and dual-SIM support.
So many specialties
- Geophone Next was produced by Reliance Google in partnership.
- There are many features that are specially customized for Geophone Next.
- The latest Android and security updates are available on Geophone Next.
- Apart from updates through the air, it also features new features and customizations.
- The phone has Google Play Protect built-in, Google’s world-class security and malware protection app.
These phones compete
While Reliance is bringing the cheapest phones to the market, there are already a number of phones that are available at a price of Rs 5000 and have good features. Learn about them.
Micromax Spark Go
- The phone is priced at Rs. 3,999.
- It has Android Oreo Go Edition with dual SIM.
- The phone has a 5-inch FWVGA display with 480×854 pixel resolution.
- The phone is a spreaderdrum SC9832E processor, Mali T720 GPU for graphics, 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of storage that can be expanded up to 32 GB.
- The phone has a 2 megapixel front camera and a 5 megapixel rear camera. Flash light is available on both cameras.
- It has a 2000mAh battery and for connectivity, it has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 0, GPS, Micro USB port and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone has 16GB storage along with 2GB RAM.
- The phone has a 5-inch display, which also features Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- The phone has MediaTek Helio A20 processor.
- For connectivity, there is 4G LTE, Bluetooth, 5mm headphone jack and 3100mAh battery.
- The Lava Z1 has a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera.
- The phone also features a 5 magnet speaker.
- The Lava Z1 is priced at Rs 4,499. It is the cheapest 4G smartphone sold in India.
- It is available on some online websites for Rs. Selling from Rs 4,998 to Rs 5,199.
Itel Launches Cheapest Vision 2S Smartphone, 5000mAh Battery Available at Rs 7,000
Smartphone Tips: Smartphone users often make these mistakes, which is beneficial if you know them